We are delighted to have you visit one of our stores in Bangkok, Thailand.
Obviously, there are a lot of advantages in visiting our facilities and being served by one of our master tailors for all your custom clothing needs.
Our Personalized service is at no extra charge whatsoever and is always with offered with a gracious smile.
We are centrally located at two locations in Bangkok. Our locations can be viewed here
You can print out directions to our locations using this link
Visiting priceyoursuit.com on location will ensure you leave with the highest quality wardrobe. You can choose from over 5000 suit fabrics and over 2000 shirt fabrics.
By taking more than 40 careful and exact measurements, the master tailors at priceyoursuit.com ensure that you are dressed to impress.
In house, we stock the finest Italian and English fabrics from mills throughout the world, including Ermenegildo Zegna, Hugo, Dormeuil and Scabal.
Make an appointment to meet with your own personal style advisor, who will help you choose a custom wardrobe that is both Practical, Stylish and Easy on the Pocket.
Take a few minutes to read the information below as it will help make your visit a memorable one.
Advantages in Visiting Us
- Personalized service.
- All measurements taken by our professional tailors and cutters who have years of experience under their belts.
- Multiple Fittings of all custom garments to attain the ultimate in Fit, Comfort and Looks.
- Look and Feel the whole range of top quality fabrics all in one place.
- See the actual production of your custom clothing as it happens On Location in real time!
- Enjoy Great Discounts on all orders made On Location.
- Save on Shipping Charges if orders are delivered while you are in town.
- All On Location orders get automatically ramped up to ultra priority production lines for super quick turnaround and delivery.
- On Location orders can be delivered in less than 48 hours if necessary.
- All measurements and sizes are retained on file for subsequent orders being made directly online at
- Sizes taken by our Master Tailors also get saved in your Personalized Account section at
- Complimentary Pick Up from your hotel or place of stay. Arrange Date and Time to meet us.
- Complimentary Delivery of your finished custom garments to your place of stay.
- Use our Online Catalogue to review and fabrics and styles and make preliminary selections before you travel. This will help ensure efficiency and saving of your very valuable time.
- You can bring your own cloth for getting them custom made to measure by us. Check out the cloth quantity requirements here.
- You can bring style images and get them replicated by us at no extra charge.
- You can bring sample clothing that you absolutely love but cannot find anymore. We will recreate them for you!
- Complimentary Hotel Booking Service to ensure a comfortable and safe stay in Thailand.<’hotel booking service’ links to pop up showing hotel booking form.>
- Complimentary Tour and Travel booking service within Thailand.
- Complimentary Pick Up from the Airport on your arrival to Thailand. Contact us with the date, arrival time and flight number.
Contact us for an Advance Appointment.
Why Make an Advance Appointment ?
- Ensures availability of our master tailors to take personal care of your clothing requirements.
- Ensures that our service representative is available on the required date and time.
- Helps avoid being misled by unscrupulous taxi/limousine and tour operators who may direct you to the wrong establishment. View our locations here. <”here” is pop up linked to map.htm>
- Helps avoid being overcharged at tourist driven stores.
- Helps us arrange for complimentary airport pick up in a timely manner.
- Helps us arrange complimentary transport from your place of stay to our establishments.
Please Contact Us for an Appointment.
Our Contact details are
24 Hr Hotline – + (66) (0) 81 987 8717
Telephone – +(66) (0) 2 650 0956 (11.00 hrs to 22.00 hrs Thailand time)
Fax – + (66) (0) 2 650 0956
Email – customer service
Directions - Driving Directions/Map <link “driving directions/map” to map.htm page>
How to Dress for your Personal Tailoring Session? (what to wear, styles preparation, fabric preparation, list of items) – Some Pointers.
- Wear a thin T-Shirt or a dress or business shirt.
- Avoid sweatshirts, sweaters, pullovers, cardigans, jumpers, turtlenecks, wind cheaters, leather jackets etc that can distort measurements and make it difficult to view the shape of your body.
- Avoid singlets and tracksuits.
- Women should avoid any garment that has even a tiny bit of stretch to it.
- Women should void at all costs, garments made with lycra or other stretchy materials.
- Women should avoid at all costs tight fitting garments such as hotpants, jumpsuits, exercise clothing etc.
- Women should preferably wear undergarments such as bras that they would normally wear. Avoid saggng or loose comfy undergarments for the measuring and fitting sessions since this will distort the actual silhouette that is to be used with the custom garments.
- Wear a proper pair or pants or slacks.
- Avoid Jeans, Shorts, Corduroys, Jumpsuits, tracksuit pants, pyjamas etc.
- Wear a proper dress shoe if possible. Otherwise moccasins, hush puppies etc will do. Women should wear shoes with heel height that they would normally wear.
- Avoid sneakers, sandals, flip flops, slippers and other casual footwear.
- If possible, arm your self with a list of items you wish to order – this will make the session more streamlined, save time and be much more productively efficient.
- If possible, make a list of style numbers selected from
priceyoursuit.com using the style search function.
- You can also bring images and photos of styles you would like replicated.
- If you wish for a favorite garment to be recreated, remember to bring it along as well.
- If you have cloth that you want made into custom clothing or have found a piece of cloth you absolutely love, bring it along. Cloth Quantity Requirements can be checked to ensure that sufficient cloth is brought along. <”cloth quantity requirements” is linked to pop up of cloth requirement chart>
Use the complimentary Hotel Booking Service form to confirm your stay in Bangkok.