WELCOME to the PriceYourSuit Book of RECORDS and Favourite Quotes!
During the years that PriceYourSuit.com have been in business, we are proud of having created True Custom Tailoring records that have proven our expertise in our chosen field. Over time, people of all shapes and sizes have asked us to customize clothing to suit (pun intended!) their very unique physiques. Big and Tall, Small and Long, petites and Fulls have all been attended to by us. We now present to you, some of our most memorable accomplishments on these very special physical parameters.
- The Tallest individual we custom Tailored for is 6 feet 11 inches tall!
- The Shortest adult we custom Tailored for is 4 feet tall!
- The heaviest individual we customized clothing for is 320 kgs (704 pounds)!
- The widest chest we made clothes to measure to is 100 inches (250 cms)!
- The Largest stomach measurement in our experience is 79 inches (237 cms)!
- The Largest waist measurement we have made trousers for is 72 inches (180 cms)!
- The Longest pair of pants we tailored was 54 inches (135 cms) Long!
- The Longest Jacket (not a coat) we have customized is 40 inches (100 cms) in Length!
- The Maximum number of suits ordered by a single individual has been 35 suits!
- The Fastest Two peice suit completed by us was in 8 Hours!
- The Oldest Client we have has been with us for 35 years!
Your E-Tailor's Favourite Quotes
- Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society -- Mark Twain
- Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear
and the blind can see -- Mark Twain
- Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.
It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved -- William J Bryan
- Time is a dressmaker specializing in alterations. -- Faith Baldwin
- Anybody can become angry, that is easy. But to be angry with the right person and to right degree and at the right time, and for the right purpose and in the right way, that is not within everybody's power and is not easy... -- Confucius
- Silence is the best answer for insult. -- Gandhi
- Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been
hurt, And dance like no one is watching. -- Unknown
- Never be afraid to try something new. Amateurs built the
ark. Professionals built the Titanic. -- Unknown
- An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist
fears that this is true.. -- Unknown
- "Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?" -- Abraham Lincoln
- "My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real
friends, then you've had a great life." -- Lee Iacocca
- You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other
people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you. -- Dale Carnegie